China Best Product 10kw on Grid Solar System for Household
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000watts/Week|
|Transport Package:||OEM Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JST10KW
- Specification: Normal, CE
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive Inverter
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Origin: Shanghai
- Application: Home
- Power: 10kw
- Phase: Single
- Power Source: Electric Power/Solar Power
- Trademark: just solar
1. Pure sine wave output
2. CPU control technology; SCM control
3. Strong ability of impact resistance
4. Wide input voltage range: 90-280V; Four step AVR (three step boost, one step reduction voltage)
5. Protection against overload, short-circuit, overvoltage, under-voltage and over-temperature, etc.
6. Anti reverse connection protection and high-low voltage protection(option)
7. Special overload protection: When it is overload, it will lock the unit automatically, when it restores, it will restart the unit automatically again.
8. Strong inverter ability. It can change frequency immediately and it is able to drive the inductive load such as air conditioner, refrigerator, motor, etc.
9. Powerful charge current
10. LED or LCD display (option)
11. Meet the need of different power supply
12. Use MOSFET and IGBT
Solar power systems for house roofs
Grid-tied is also referred to as grid interactive or utility interconnected. What this means basically is that if your utility allows it, your system would be connected through your meter to the electric grid.
A grid-tied system is made up of solar panels, a grid tie inverter, and other electrical components. This is the least expensive and most logical choice if you live in an area which is serviced by the utilities. Since the power is not stored in batteries, there are no batteries to replace. However, this type of system provides no back-up power in case of power failure.
If you are producing more power than you are using, the electric meter will spin backwards which means you are producing excess electricity which is then being fed back into the grid.
Installation solar system reference information:
Industrial and commercial users
Roof Area m2
|Power(MW)||Annual Power generation(Ten thousand kilowatt-hour)|
|Roof Area m2||Power(MW)||Annual Power generation(Ten thousand kilowatt-hour)|
Residents of the user
Roof Area m2
|Power(MW)||Annual Power generation(kilowatt-hour)|
|Roof Area m2||Power(MW)||Annual Power generation(kilowatt-hour)|
1. Power Supply Field: Solar System, wind power system, gas discharge lamp and etc.
2. Household Appliances: Lamps, refrigerator, TV, washing machine, electric fans, vacuum cleaner, air conditioner, satelliate receiver, micro-wave oven, induction cooker etc.
3. Office area: Computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera and etc.
4. Power tools series: Electric saw, drilling machine, punching machines, air compressor etc.
5. Irrigating system: Solar pumping system
6. Traffic Devices: Military vehicle, police cars, medical ambulance, ships, traffic lights, and etc.
If you can cooperate with us, we will be honored and you will benefit from:
1. Professional engineers and professional analysis equipements and testing decives support professional aftersales services
2. Your client will be satisfied on the right schedule and quality
3. Your can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
4. The free inverter samples will be provided after your first 2 orders
5. The reasonable prices
6. Any question from you are welcome and will be replied in 24 hours.